Capture More Residual Revenue with Recurring Payments
Can you guarantee how much money your store is going to make this month? If you offered subscription-based products, you could do just that.
With WooCommerce Subscriptions, you can create and manage products with recurring payments — payments that will give you residual revenue you can track and count on.
WooCommerce Subscriptions allows you to introduce a variety of subscriptions for physical or virtual products and services. Create product of the month clubs, weekly service subscriptions or even yearly software billing packages. Add sign-up fees, offer free trials or set expiration periods.
A subscription-based model will allow you to capture more residual revenue — and all you have to do is deliver on the orders.
Why Use WooCommerce Subscriptions?
- Multiple billing schedules available to suit your needs
- Convenient automatic payments with over 25 payment gateways
- Supports manual renewal payments through any payment gateway, along with automatic email invoices and receipts
- Supports automatic rebilling on failed subscription payments, so you never lose revenue
- Give subscribers the ability to manage their own plan, including upgrading or downgrading, without needing to wait on you for help
- Built-in renewal notifications and automatic emails let you — and your customers — know when subscription payments have been processed, so there are never any surprises
- Detailed reports allow you to keep track of recurring revenue, number of active subscribers and more
Purchase from WooCommerce directly: https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-subscriptions/ and set it up yourself or add to your cart here and we will set it up for you!